[exim] RBL at the MTA

Author: jean-paul natola
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] RBL at the MTA

Hi everyone,

first off thanks for the help with 500k ACL yesterday-

I want to utilize RBL at the MTA level in order to reduce the load on SA, if I'm not mistaken by uncommenting the following it should enable RBL

#  deny    message       = rejected because $sender_host_address is \#                          in a black list at $dnslist_domain\n\#                          $dnslist_text#         dnslists       = blackholes.intersil.net:blacklist.spambag.org:sbl.spamhaus.org:relays.ordb.org#                        #:dnsbl.njabl.org:sbl.spamhaus.org:relays.ordb.org:dnsbl.sorbs.net# warn log_message       = SPAM BLOCK: RBL-ANTISPAM-WARN ($dnslist_domain)#         message        = Spam-Warn: host is listed in $dnslist_domainam I correct?

thx          JP
Kick back and relax with hot games and cool activities at the Messenger Café.
http://www.cafemessenger.com?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_SeptWLtagline