Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC1 test release

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Philip Hazel
To: pcre-dev
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC1 test release
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007, Philip Hazel wrote:

> > $ ./configure --disable-stack-for-recursion
>
> Hmm. One of my standard pre-release tests does check that. Oh well, I'll
> try again.

The bug was that --disable-stack-for-recursion only worked if you also
had --enable-unicode-properties. I have now fixed it so that it works
with any combination of --enable-utf8 and/or
--enable-unicode-properties, and added suitable tests to my "check this
before release" script (maint/ManyConfigTests). The patch is committed.

Not sure if this is what Sheri hit, though. I will now try her specific
config before making a new RC.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.