Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC1 test release

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
著者: Sheri
To: pcre-dev
古いトピック: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC1 test release (doesn't build)
題目: Re: [pcre-dev] 7.4-RC1 test release
Hi Philip,

Played with it a bit, here are some thoughts:

Chances are that if someone wants to alter the meaning of \R, they also
want to alter the newline setting, but currently the internalized
settings are mutually exclusive since each one is only available when
first. Could you work out putting multiple keywords in the option
setting (*parentheses), e.g., (*ANY BSR_UNICODE)? or how about:
((*ANY)(*BSR_UNICODE))

(btw what does "bsr" stand for?)

Because I used the new default, my pcretest results now vary for
patterns that include \R
I suggest incorporating explicit options on such patterns so user
results will match. The tests with issues are test2, test5, test7 and test8.

Not sure why but I am getting some whitespace differences in my pcretest
output which didn't occur in previous versions. Not matching
differences, but e.g., spaces before linebreaking LF on pattern and data
lines which appears in your output but not in my comparison output.
Spaces are hard to see, so difficult to evaluate these so-called
differences.

Regards,
Sheri