[exim] Account Filter

Author: Luis Fernando Gramajo P.
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Account Filter
Hi everybody!!

Im trying to setup exim4 on debian etch to work only as a smtp filter,
and relay everything to the main MTA.

I think the relay thing is working, on every mail I get this message on
/var/log/exim4/mainlog

2007-09-13 11:35:10 1IVsas-0001Wn-8S => test@???
R=send_to_gateway T=remote_smtp H=correo.domain.com.gt [172.19.10.157]

Well after that worked, I went and read lots of documentation on ACL and
came up with this:

# Exim filter
# Control de filtro en el SMTP
  if $sender_address matches "(lou|test)@" then
     deny
        "$header_to:" does not end "domain.com.gt"
     accept
        hosts = +own_hosts : domain.com.gt
  endif

If I put that code directly into exim4.conf right after acl_check_rcpt:
, when I try to generate the config I get the next error:

2007-09-13 11:52:46 Exim configuration error in line 206 of
/var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated.tmp:
error in ACL: unknown ACL condition/modifier in "if $sender_address
matches.......

Ill explain, what the code is meant to do is read the senders username,
then if any mail from the accounts lou or test tries to send mail to the
outside its deny, but if they only send to the local domain that
domain.com.gt they get relay to the main MTA server.

Ok, so I went and try to put the above code into a .forward file, that
didnt help either. So I went on and read this list archive and found
code like;

deny condition = ${if isip {$sender_helo_name}{true}{false}}

and

drop condition = ${if match{$sender_helo_name}{SERVER_IP}{yes}{no} }

Ok, im not asking for the script to do what I want,.. I just need a
hint.. (well a little more than that) on where can I find docs about
this conditions,.. like deny, drop and isip or match... so I know what
that means and write something useful

Thanks all!!!!

--

Luis Fernando Gramajo P.