Re: [exim] verify recipe when forwarding for a non MX host

Top Pagina
Auteur: Steen Eugen Poulsen
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] verify recipe when forwarding for a non MX host
Phil Pennock skrev:
> (1) You route the +gateway_for_domains separately in the Routers
>     section, before the send-to-MX router.  Look at the "manualroute"
>     driver.  Something like (untested):

That works fine, I've no problem with this. as I said, it's accept rules
thats the problem, because I can't set what MX verify = recipe uses.

> (2) To make it actually talk to a remote server to verify the address,
>     if that's what you're trying to do, you need the ACL to have:
>      "verify = recipient/callout=<some.options.here>"
>     (see: 40.37 Additional parameters for callouts)

I've checked left, right and center of the manual and googled all night
to boot, I just can't see how it's possible to tell the accept rule to
use the "hidden" system for username@ verification, where do I tell it
to use hidden.domain.com for the callout, it just tries to use it self
and tells me thats stupid.

callout is 40.41 in the latest manual.

Getting things to forward mail to the hidden system after ACCEPT is
easy, but I want the system to refuse accepting any mails the hidden
system would if it was accepting the calls directly.

If I use the relays_to_domain and it's verify = recipe/callout
everything it fine, because localhost isn't primary MX, but the point is
that only system that can talk to the hidden system is the mail gateway,
so the hidden system isn't going to be a MX. If it was the gateway
system becomes pointless.

reroute_domains:
    driver = manualroute
    domains = +gateway_for_domains
    route_data = ${lookup{$domain}lsearch{/etc/exim/domain_routes}}
    transport = remote_smtp
    no_more