Re: [exim] Mail being queued: User 0 set for remote_smtp tra…

Top Pagina
Auteur: John Burnham
Aan: exim-users
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Mail being queued: User 0 set for remote_smtp transport is on the never_users list

> The error message that we are seeing is:-
> "2007-09-09 04:02:08 1IUD3m-0003aR-J8 == root@???
> R=localuser T=local_delivery defer (-29): User 0 set for
> local_delivery
> transport is on the never_users list"
>
> Can anyone shine a light on this particular problem and how
> to resolve it?

Yeah, you're trying to deliver to root as a local user. Exim tries deliveries as
the user in question and, by default, has root listed as a user that it
shouldn't do this for. The easiest thing to do if you have an alias file is to
put an entry in that delivers mail for root to another account.
John