Re: [exim] Laying out a spamtrap

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [exim] Laying out a spamtrap

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Perkel" <marc@???>
To: "Renaud Allard" <renaud@???>
Cc: "Exim Users" <exim-users@???>; "Darton Williams"
<dartonw@???>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [exim] Laying out a spamtrap

> > An even simpler method consists of posting invisible spamtrap addresses
> > on all your web pages.
> > like <a href=mailto:"onlyjunkhere@???></a>
> > Spambots will look into your pages and find many mail links, while
> > humans won't
> >

> The trick here being the missing matching quote?

Personally - I make the link a minimum size full stop "." and preferably
hide it under a picture. Some bots are clever enough to detect a "non"-link.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199