Re: [exim] Laying out a spamtrap

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
A: Exim Users List
Asunto: Re: [exim] Laying out a spamtrap

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lasse B. Jensen" <gymer@???>
To: "Marcin Krol" <admin@???>
Cc: "exim users" <exim-users@???>
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 10:47 AM
Subject: Re: [exim] Laying out a spamtrap

> The spamtrapaddresses should be located on some "high" traffic websites.
> Where spamharvesters are most likely to find them fast.
>
> Newsgroups seems to be a very slow option.

Another way I found to work, was to get the "Opt out page" address from a
spam, and "Opt out" (a.k.a. Opt In !!!) the address that didn't get spammed.
Of course this method won't work on spammers who actually DO remove
addresses from their list.

Another way is to send an email from the spamtrap address to someone you
know is infected !!!

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199