Re: [exim] need help

Author: Heiko Schlittermann
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] need help
Traian Ciobanu <tc@???> (Di 04 Sep 2007 01:52:12 CEST):
> hello.
>
> i got a problem and I never dealed with it.i have mail forwarding on one
> of my servers for some account and the account owner want's all the mail
> to be deleted after it is forwarded. how can I do this?

Some more details would help.

    - what kind of account is it? (local user?)
    - how did you set up the forwarding (.forward?)

Normally I'd say - after reading your message - that is not related to
exim, since when exim is forwarding (as part of its daily business)
there is nothing stored afterwards. Messages are held locally in the
queue (waiting to be forwarded) or in local user mailboxes (and thus
exim lost responsibility).

--
Heiko