Re: [exim] SpamAssassin + add_header

Top Pagina
Auteur: Philip Hazel
Aan: Ted Cooper
CC: 'Exim-users@exim.org'
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] SpamAssassin + add_header
On Sat, 1 Sep 2007, Ted Cooper wrote:

> Ok, so I had a few minutes spare to check this out .. adding a header
> during the RCPT stage doesn't seem to make it turn up in the DATA stage.

It should. The manual (section 40.22) says:

Added header lines are accumulated during the MAIL, RCPT, and predata
ACLs. They are added to the message before processing the DATA and
MIME ACLs.

... and the code certainly looks like it does that. If you run test with
-bh and -d (to get debugging output), you should see a debugging line
like this:

>>Headers added by %s ACL:

where %s is replaced by RCPT or DATA, as appropriate.