Re: [exim] An interesting observation about spam zombies

Author: Jeroen van Aart
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] An interesting observation about spam zombies
Graeme Fowler wrote:
> that's fine. If, however, you drop, reject, blackhole or otherwise send
> AWOL a time-critical [0] message destined to one of your customers and
> cause, ooh, a business deadline to be missed, then you'd best be
> prepared for several long talks with your lawyer.

I don't think one can blame an email provider for lost email just as one
can't blame a telephone provider for dropped or missed calls. Or at
least it should be that way. Plus I am sure any sane email provider adds
a nice long disclaimer to be accepted before usage of their service is
allowed.

Regards,
Jeroen