Re: [exim] spamd keeps running at 99% CPU until i kill the p…

Author: Richard Hobbs
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] spamd keeps running at 99% CPU until i kill the process
Hello,

To add information to this problem, it appears that spamd does
eventually give up after 5 minutes - which then bounces the message back
to the sender stating:

421 SMTP incoming data timeout - message abandoned

Obviously, this cannot keep happening, but i don't know how to stop it...

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks again,
Richard.

--
Richard Hobbs (Systems Administrator)
Toshiba Research Europe Ltd. - Speech Technology Group