Re: [exim] Conditional file include?

Top Pagina
Auteur: Brian Blood
Aan: Exim Mailing List
CC: dante
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Conditional file include?

On Aug 24, 2007, at 2:21 PM, D. Dante Lorenso wrote:

> .include /etc/exim/host/${primary_hostname}.conf

For the clients who we deploy our exim solution to, we have a primary
configuration file that is generic and a hostspecific.conf file.

Most controls for various features that are implemented in the main
configure file are simply columns in a one row system_prefs database
table that we lookup at acl_smtp_connect time and then $extract out
to named acl variables:

pref_id     1
primary_domain     domain.com
mailstore_root     /var/mailstore
allow_cnxns     1
allow_trusted     1
allow_authd     1
allow_other     1
msg_maxsize     104857600
greylist_on     1
greylist_mask     24
greylist_log_on     1
spamd_run     1
spamscan_maxsize     122880
spam_reject_score     100
av_run     1
avscan_maxsize     1048576
malware_passed_msgadmin     1
dnsbl_on     1
dnsbls_block     sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org : bl.spamcop.net :
dynablock.njabl.org
dnsbls_warn
dnsbl_log_on    1

and we then give the customer a preference page for them to control
how the server behaves.

Brian