著者: Mike Cardwell
To: Exim Users List
題目: Re: [exim] Fake ACCEPT (ahem)
Jan-Piet Mens wrote:

>> But why would you want to accept and silently discard mail? If the mail
>> contains a virus, don't you think it's better that the sender is told so?
> No! That causes collateral spam! Think faked sender...

No it doesn't. Not if you reject during SMTP. Collateral spam is
generated when you accept a message and then generate a bounce.

What the original author of this thread is looking for here is
fakereject. If you do this:

"accept control = fakereject"

Then the message will look to the sender as though it has been accepted,
but instead of hitting the routers it will just disappear into a blackhole.

I don't get why you want to "/dev/null" the message though...? If you
don't like the way the 550 error message looks just change it, eg:

deny malware = *
      message = Malware attached

Would return "550 Malware attached"

MikeC