[exim] Fake ACCEPT (ahem)

Author: Marcin Krol
To: exim users
Subject: [exim] Fake ACCEPT (ahem)
Hello,

OK, so as some of you may know, clamav now features filtering out
phishing and/or spam as well.

The problem is this generates rather unreadable reject messages:

    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    host mail.da4.promo.pl [83.149.102.11]: 550 Wirus (virus):
    Email.Loan.Gen090.Sanesecurity.07061800

So from POV of SMTP client it all gets classified as virus (not nice), plus the message has to be short, because Outlook Express breaks on 5xx error with multiple lines - Outlook acts precisely as if the message were accepted for delivery, so obviously the user is totally mislead.

I would like to send this message to /dev/null. But I can't do "accept" in ACL, because message will be locally delivered. I can't do "deny" either, because it will generate 5xx every time it is found.

Is there a way to fake accept of this message, i.e. say 2xx to client
side, but silently discard the message on server side (optionally with
logging)?

--
Marcin Król