Re: [exim] Piping message in ACL DATA

Author: admin
To: Exim Users List
Subject: Re: [exim] Piping message in ACL DATA
>> deny message
>> = Your message is considered spam. Please follow link http://${run
>> hostname -i}/antispam/$message_id if you're human and would like to
>> confirm your message.

> Um, can't you use $received_ip_address or something instead of running

an external program to find out your IP address?

Well, yeah, this was just a first draft, right now I have more of a
problem with getting ACL to function properly, so that's what I focused
on. Once I get through major problems successfully, I rewrite final
solution from scratch and it's almost always different in "finish" details
than what I start with.

>>         condition = ${dlfunc
>> {/usr/sbin/exim-ext.so} {pipe_message} {/etc/domeny/testme   ...
>> } }

>> 'testme' script return "false":
>> [...]
>> Yet, the ACL lets the message through. Anybody knows
>> how to make it fail message with 5xx code or accept it depending on
>> script
>> exit status/std output?
>
> Well, you asked Exim to reject the message if the script returned *true*.
> Since the script returns false, the conditions for the deny statement are
> not fulfilled, so Exim moves on.

Yikes. You're right. I changed it to "true" and it indeed gave me 550,
except the message is:

550 Administrative prohibition

..instead of what message = above says.

rejectlog contains only this:

2007-08-22 21:53:27 1INwGZ-0007wn-JE H=(o) [87.204.147.157]:57014
I=[87.204.147.157]:25 F=<admin@???> rejected after DATA

Again, maybe you know why this happens?

Regards,
Marcin Krol