Re: [exim] Auth'd Mail to bucket-1, localsent to the world

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Jean-Luc Cooke
A: Daniel Tiefnig
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Auth'd Mail to bucket-1, localsent to the world
Excellent, thank you.

Since I'd like this exim4 instance as my "normal" incoming mailserver as
well, is there a condition to grab auth-tls incoming mail as well?

Reminded requirements/desires:
- if incoming mail is authenticated, then pipe to this script
- if someone locally is trying to send mail, then just send it out to the world
as normal
- if incoming mail is not authenticated and not local, then process as
normal (aliases, graylisting, procmail, etc)

Reading around the docs, I can see exim was written to be able to do
anything.

JLC