Re: [exim] Allowing all domains and all IPs - in short and o…

Author: ikearns
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Allowing all domains and all IPs - in short and open relay!

Ah okay... so I dont have to accept based on all conditions which are
included in the current ACL

So I could simply put

hostlist   relay_from_hosts     = /etc/exim/relayhosts.txt

acl_check_rcpt:
   accept  hosts        = +relay_from_hosts

and then list all IP ranges that I want to allow relay through. As this AV
server will sit behind the border SMTP server then I will only include the
IPs of those border servers. As I dont specify any domain information then
it will relay for all domains.

Does this add up?

Ian