Re: [exim] spec about hyphens in host names

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] spec about hyphens in host names
On Fri, 17 Aug 2007, Magnus Holmgren wrote:

> I'm wondering if we should, or could, somehow release corrected versions of
> the specification between ordinary releases.

That's a potential project for someone to think about after I've gone...

I am starting to pull together a 4.68 release - I will shortly start
work on updating the documentation (also trying to get PCRE 7.3
released, but people keep raising issues). My plan is to release 4.68 as
early in September as possible (maybe even at the end of August). Unless
there are urgent problems that require a hasty follow-up release, 4.68
is likely to be my last release.