Re: [exim] Confusion about which is the right DKIM for Exim …

Author: John N
To: Tom Kistner
CC: Exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Confusion about which is the right DKIM for Exim Server
Hello Tom,

I'd like to do a "real" implementation into the ACL and transport
> system, using the same mechanisms as with domainkeys. The concepts are
> similar.
>
> Using external scripts or binaries is always possible, even right now :)

Ok. I now see what you mean about real vis a vis external.

For me, so far, it is even a little confusing about how to use external
scripts.

If you will develop a real implementation, will you for sure use libdkim?
As I see it, the Exim server now uses libdomainkeys for the real
implementation.

If that is the decision, I will just repeat my previous concern about the
developer. We
are having some troubles with the library on FreeBSD, and my worker now says

on Macintosh OS X also. Would make your own development? I see that your
are very often and for a long time on this list. So perhaps better for the
trustworthiness of such an implementation, I think.

We do see that there is a special implementation of the libdkim for Debian,
but it is seperate from the Exim project, I think.

Thanks.

John