Re: [exim] Exim to Exchange

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Cardwell
Dla: exim users
Temat: Re: [exim] Exim to Exchange
james@??? wrote:

> I'm looking to use exim, with spamassassin and an anti-virus engine, to
> receive incoming smtp traffic for a group of domains, and then forward
> them onto a local exchange server.
>
> Having not used exim much before, I'm unsure how to exactly set this up on
> the config files. I've had a quick google around, but couldn't find
> anything, does anyone have any example config files of how best to set
> this up?

Install exim. Add the domains that you want to forward onto exchange to
the domainlist of relay domains. Then create a manualroute router before
the dnslookup router for these specific domains.

Here's how to set up a manualroute router:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch20.html

If you're not used to configuring exim, the next thing you should do is
check to make sure you haven't created an open relay.

Once that's working, there are instructions on how to set up content
scanning with SpamAssassin and some anti-virus products here:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch41.html

If you're using Debian, there are custom ways of making these changes
and you should join the Debian specific exim mailing list at
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-exim4-users and ask
there.

hth
Mike