Re: [exim] ACL weirdness?

Góra strony
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] ACL weirdness?
On Tuesday 14 August 2007 11:50, Marc Silver wrote:
> I have an ACL which I'm using to effectively block some of the .PDF
> spam. I've added a list of whitelisted addresses to the ACL but Exim
> doesn't seem to be taking note of them. Is something wrong with my
> ACL, or am I missing something here?
>
> My ACL:
>
>    deny message    = $found_extension file matches current SPAM trends.
>         condition  = ${if <{$message_size}{20k}{1}{0}}
>         demime     = pdf
>         senders    = !lsearch;CONFDIR/white.list

> CONFDIR/white.list contains:
>
>    php.co.uk: *
>    dejagerinvestments.co.za: marinus
>    itax.co.za: itax
>    mettis.co.za: *

The senders condition wants an address list. You have provided a domain list.
Try this special lookup instead:

         senders    = !@@lsearch;CONFDIR/white.list

It should match the format of your white.list. See section 10.18 for details.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)