[exim] smarthost to internal server

Autor: the sew
A: Exim, Users
Assumpte: [exim] smarthost to internal server
Hi,

I've got exim server as a front end to our qmail servers where all the
users is managed,

I'm using greylistd and works quite well, also have greylistd in the
data acl for null senders.
One of the domains is being dictionary attacked by some sort of
zombies pc's and it eventually gets past the greylisting to the
internal mailserver, the internal server is sending alot of unknown
senders messages to the postmaster

Is there anyway I can stop this from exim, I've seen some nice ways to
limit dictionary attacks if more than 2 failure rcpts in the smtp
session ( http://www.configserver.com/free/eximdeny.html ) . Is there
possible methods to verify rcpts against the internal server via ldap
or something like
Q0729 in http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.40/doc/html/FAQ_7.html#TOC259

Any advice would be apreciated

Thanks