Re: [exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Rich Sage
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?

> Stick a -d in your command line - ie
> exim -d -bt eventinformation.123@???
> and that should give you some more information. Hopefully it might give
> you
> enough of an idea about what is going wrong. If not, post the output here
> and
> we'll try to help you out.
> John

The last part of the (large) output is:

mydomain.com in "! lsearch;/etc/userdomains"? no (matched "!
lsearch;/etc/userdomains")
localuser router skipped: domains mismatch
no more routers
search_tidyup called

mydomain.com is in the file /etc/userdomains and the other files listed in
the output. I've attached this output separately as it seems to be rather
large.

Rich.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12090963/exim-output.txt exim-output.txt