Re: [exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?

Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: John Burnham
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: exim-users
Aihe: Re: [exim] Enabling .forward files - everything looks OK?
> > What does the exim log say about this delivery? What happens with a
> > test with 'exim -bt' ? There will be clues there.
>
> As a quick test:
> > knownworkingalias@???
> knownworkingmbox@???   [duplicate, would not be delivered]
>     <-- knownworkingalias@???
>     <-- knownworkingalias@???
>   router = virtual_user, transport = virtual_userdelivery

> which is fine and as expected. Testing the problematic email
> address gives:
>
> > eventinformation.123@???
> eventinformation.123@??? is undeliverable:
> Unrouteable address
>
> The log simply returns similar to the above, obviously it matches the
> recipient but then I have the Unrouteable address message as
> the reason why
> delivery failed.

Stick a -d in your command line - ie
exim -d -bt eventinformation.123@???
and that should give you some more information. Hopefully it might give you
enough of an idea about what is going wrong. If not, post the output here and
we'll try to help you out.
John