Re: [exim] transport_filter for just a redirect?

Author: Magnus Holmgren
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] transport_filter for just a redirect?
On Wednesday 08 August 2007 22:58, Joey Aldrich wrote:
> I'm trying to add a signature to just one redirect router, but I can't
> figure out the syntax. I had it working on all emails with
> transport_filter and a shell script. Is there a way to apply that to
> just one redirect?

Are you trying to add a footer with information on how to unsubscribe, or
similar? Routers can't modify mail bodies, so you have to do it with a
transport filter or with a pipe transport to a script that re-injects the
modified message.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)