Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email"…

Author: Angel Marin
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] What would you tell the CIO in an "ABCs of Email" overview?
Esther Schindler escribió:
> Comments and corrections are welcome, particularly if they also
> include praise. :-)
> ABC: An Introduction to E-mail Management
>
> Helping nontechnical managers calibrate expectations, learn the key
> issues in e-mail management and identify issues in setting corporate
> e-mail policies.
> http://www.cio.com/article/128450/
> ABC_An_Introduction_to_E_mail_Management

"Another common user concern is receiving nondelivery notifications for
messages they did not send. Here, too, the end user is the unwitting
victim. This activity is almost certainly the result of an infected
computer."

"... the result of an infected *third party* computer ..."

I'm seeing a CIO saying "Oh my!, I've received a nondelivery
notification for a message I did not send ... I'm infected!!". Just
nitpicking, like they know what a nondelivery notification is or how to
read it :)

Excellent article, it'll sure be of great value :)

Regards,
--
Angel Marin
http://anmar.eu.org/