[exim] Recipient Verification Via LDAP

Author: Frank A. Kuse
To: exim-users
Subject: [exim] Recipient Verification Via LDAP

Hi All,

Any help in getting my exim do recipient verification for my numerous
domains via LDAP will be very much appreciated.

I currently use exim with manualroute router for all my domains I relay
mails for to an antivirus servers before mails gets landed inside the
various pops.

I do recipient verification for some domains whose users I routed from my
pop server running mysql database from a remote end to my MX running Exim
with the sample config below .

deny message          = Unknown user $local_part@$domain

       domains          = +local_domains

       local_parts      =!lsearch;/usr/exim/vrfy_recipients/$domain

Content for the vrfy_recipients directory is africaonline.com.gh file whose
content contain the recipients and the local_domains content is also
africaonline.com.gh.

Any contribution will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Frank A. Kuse
Systems Administrator
Africa Online Ghana
Tel: +233 (21) 211 823 Ext: 273
Fax: +233 (21) 246 182

Cell: +233 (20) 886 1007
Email: franko@???
AIM: rombokite

A member of Telkom South Africa Group

Africa Online Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note

This e-mail, its attachments and any rights attaching hereto are, unless the
context clearly indicates otherwise, the property of Africa Online Holdings
(Mauritius) Limited and / or its subsidiaries ("the Group"). It is
confidential and intended for the addressee only. Should you not be the
addressee and have received this e-mail by mistake, kindly notify the
sender, delete this e-mail immediately and do not disclose or use the same
in any manner whatsoever. Views and opinions expressed in this e-mail are
those of the sender unless clearly stated as those of the Group. The Group
accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damages, however incurred,
resulting from the use of this e-mail or its attachments. The Group does not
warrant the integrity of this e-mail, nor that it is free of errors,
viruses, interception or interference. For more information about Africa
Online, please visit our website at http://www.africaonline.com