Re: [exim] Serious Problems .. over 100,000 messages in the …

Author: Andrew Rosolino
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Serious Problems .. over 100,000 messages in the queue

I added a RBL and it seriously blocked almost every single e-mail going out
and no one go their e-mail.
I tried using these "Reject mail at SMTP time if the sender host is in the
zen.spamhaus.org, or bl.spamcop.net rbl"

For some reason I had it set to accept for all users and just forward it.. i
have limited it to jsut a couple of users.