Re: [exim] Trouble with $recipients

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Magnus Holmgren
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [exim] Trouble with $recipients
On Monday 06 August 2007 23:12, Marcin Krol wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> OK so I have this spam scanner configured as transport:
>
>[...]
>
> Just great. That means that $recipients cannot be passed to
> transport_filter or command in a transport.

Some hints:

* You can set an ACL variable to $recipients in the DATA ACL.

* You can use the magic $pipe_addresses with a pipe command or a transport
filter.

* Have you considered calling SpamAssassin from the ACLs instead of the old
pass-through-transport-filter-and-then-back-to-Exim method?

* To archive mail, you can use an "unseen" router together with a transport
that batches addresses. The list recipients can be automatically saved in the
Envelope-To header field. (If you want to save only one copy per mail. If you
want to save one copy per recipient of each mail, it's much simpler.)

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@???
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)