Re: [exim] Problem using exim in Cygwin (filter)

Author: Yves-Alain Nicollet
To: Magnus Holmgren
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] Problem using exim in Cygwin (filter)
That was so obvious!

When I ran the exim -d -bt command, I got this message:

/cygdrive/d/XHOME/nicollya/.forward does not exist

I then listed my .forward file:

$ ls ~/.forward
/cygdrive/d/XHOME/.forward

For some reason, exim and cygwin don't find my HOME at the same place.
A symbolic link and, yeepee! it works.

Thank you so much for your help.

Yves