Re: [exim] Yet another "Relay Not Permitted" & log fileinter…

Top Pagina
Auteur: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
Aan: Exim Users List
Onderwerp: Re: [exim] Yet another "Relay Not Permitted" & log fileinterpretation

----- Original Message -----
From: "aladdin" <aladdin@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2007 9:15 PM
Subject: Re: [exim] Yet another "Relay Not Permitted" & log
fileinterpretation

> Yes, thanks, I've checked that. He sent me screen shots of his Outlook
> configuration screens, and, assuming he doesn't have a typo in his

password,
> it is all OK.

Did he have "My server requires authentication" ticked ? There is a windows
update that screws connections. Suddenly machines that used to connect fine
will not connect unless its ticked. Just a thought.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199