Re: [exim] Transfer mails from server a to b

Góra strony
Autor: Olivier Cant
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [exim] Transfer mails from server a to b

Oliver,

maybe have a look at imapsync (available as debian package) if you have an
imap server runing, this can be handy if both your servers are alive
recieving mail at the same time. We use it when we migrate MX servers and
have both recieving mail and user connected at the same time. Otherwise
copy the Maildir should be enough.

Cheers.

Olivier