Re: [exim] Where to find old exim releases (on the officialm…

Autor: David Woodhouse
A: Nigel Metheringham
CC: Exim Users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Where to find old exim releases (on the officialmirrors)?
On Fri, 2007-08-03 at 08:41 +0100, Nigel Metheringham wrote:
> Its probably a mistake in our organisation (or maybe the git split
> points) that the edit to the Changelog does not appear in that
> changeset (the Changelog is in the exim-doc tree).

Well, if I point git-cvsimport at just 'exim/' then it would look like:

http://git.infradead.org/?p=users/dwmw2/exim.git;a=commitdiff;h=0c816b3e85b662059003d65cb126b003ff5c25a7

but then we get a bunch of other exim-* directories under included too.
If I run the import on tahini and play tricks with symlinks, then I can
persuade it just to import exim-src and exim-doc, which is probably the
best answer.

Can we set up gitweb and the git dæmon on tahini so that we can export
these trees from there?

> I really should have a play with git... is there a decent OS X client?

Yeah, I believe it handles case insensitivity fine, and runs on OSX and
Windows.

--
dwmw2