[exim] Problem using exim in Cygwin (filter)

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yves-Alain Nicollet
A: exim-users
Asunto: [exim] Problem using exim in Cygwin (filter)
Hi.
I use exiim in Cygwin, and so far sending/receiving mail works fine.
Now I want to use the filtering capability, and I can't seem to make
it work.
Right now, for a test, my .forward file contains:

# Exim filter
pipe "/cygdrive/d/XHOME/bin/tt"

and tt is an executable shell script containing:

(set -x
cat - > /tmp/yan.mail
) 2>/tmp/tt.dbg

But when I receive mail, exim still delivers it to my mailbox instead
of /tmp/yan.mail and /tmp/tt.dbg is not even created, which makes me
think that the filtering capability does not work at all.

I created /etc/exim.conf using exim-config and it contains:

allow_filter

Could someone tell me where to investigate?
Because after searching the web and trying many things, I cannot think
of yet another test.

Thanks.

--
# Yves-Alain NICOLLET (YAN)
# Bull - 1 Rue de Provence - BP208 - 38432 Echirolles CEDEX - France