Re: [exim] Where to find old exim releases (on the officialm…

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Nigel Metheringham
CC: exim-users, Lutz Preßler
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Where to find old exim releases (on the officialmirrors)?
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Interesting question as to how many old versions we should carry... that
> could do with some discussion.

Indeed. I have (at the moment) all Exim 4 releases, but I think I
"tidied up" the ftp site recently. Possibly too enthusiastically...

I said "at the moment", because they are on my workstation, which will
no longer be mine when I retire. I guess I should make sure they are all
copied onto exim.org somewhere (along with all the pre-4.00 releases
that I still have).