[exim] Exim and Clam AV

Autor: Tom Ray [Lists]
A: exim-users
Assumpte: [exim] Exim and Clam AV
I just installed ClamAV .90 and I'm trying to get it to work with
Exim...here's what I have in my exim.conf

av_scanner=clamd:/usr/local/clamav/sbin/clamd

Then under my ACL I have this:

check_message:
require verify = header_sender

######## EXISCAN ACL #########
deny message = This message contains malformed MIME ($demime_reason)
demime = *
condition = ${if >{$demime_errorlevel}{2}{1}{0}}

deny message = This message contains a virus or other harmful content
($malware_name)
demime = *
malware = *

deny message = This message contains an attachment of a type which
wedo not accept (.$found_extension)
demime = bat:com:pif:prf:scr:vbs

warn message = X-Antivirus-Scanner: Clean mail though you should still
use an Antivirus

######## EXISCAN ACL #########

Exim starts and stops without issue and runs fine, but I've sent myself
.bat files and it's not scanning for it. Am I missing something? Does
clamd need to run on it's own and if so with what settings? I've got
Spam Assassin running but I always have issues with ClamAV.

Thanks!