Re: [exim] gray list blocking local users

Author: Gregory Machin
To: Renaud Allard
CC: exim-users
Subject: Re: [exim] gray list blocking local users
ok that works cool how would i get it to add the domain to a white
list table if say mail was suscessfuly delivered .. ei so mail in the
white list would only be virus scanned thus skipping the greylisting
and the anti spam .. (this list would be flushed if say once a month
just incase someone tried to get wise).. hopefuly reduce overhead on
delivery and reduce time taken ..

Many thanks

--
Gregory Machin