Re: [pcre-dev] SVN repository location? Was: Re: More Windo…

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Ralf Junker
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] SVN repository location? Was: Re: More Windows-related/misc. tweaks
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007, Ralf Junker wrote:

> Do you mean commited to SVN? I can not find it commited to
> svn://sesame.csx.cam.ac.uk/pcre/code/trunk, the latest check-in is 189
> from 5. July 2007.

What you have not noticed is that the exim.org computer has moved. It is
no longer on sesame.csx.cam.ac.uk (which will be turned off as soon as
the users have moved off it). It is now on tahini.csx.cam.ac.uk.

(In the longer term we will move to a generic name.)

I'm sure I posted a message about this to this list.

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.