Re: [exim] batv expiry time

Góra strony
Autor: Mike Cardwell
Dla: Exim Users List
Temat: Re: [exim] batv expiry time
Mike Cardwell wrote:

> Is my understanding correct? If so, what is the amount of time until
> expiry? I can't see anywhere to configure this so I'm guessing I've
> either misunderstood how it works, or the value is hardcoded and
> unchangable?

Ok. I dug through expand.c and found what looked like the right place.
Seems to be hardcoded to 7 days. I just skipped my system date forward 6
days and 8 days respectively to test this, and it is confirmed.

I think this information belongs in the documentation somewhere?

> Also, in the examples I've seen in the documentation and on the wiki
> there are different, "secrets", for each sender address. Is that
> necessary? I don't see the logic behind it...

I'd still like an answer on this one if possible?

Mike