Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks

Author: Philip Hazel
To: Daniel Richard G.
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks
On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Daniel Richard G. wrote:

> A patch against SVN and the new header file are attached. The changelist is
> the same as the first time around, modulo the above. Any questions
> welcomed.

I don't understand

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
# include <config.h>
#endif

Three issues: (1) I think it should be "config.h" and not <config.h>
because it's a local header file, not a system header file. (2) What's
with the ifdef? Isn't config.h always present? (3) Why have you moved it
into many individual sources rather than left it in pcre_internal.h
which all of them include?

Having finished deliving the Exim course, I'm now working on PCRE for a
while so that we can put out a 7.3 release soonish. But I like to
understand the patches...

Philip

--
Philip Hazel, University of Cambridge Computing Service.