[exim] exim 4 - relay_from_hosts

Góra strony
Autor: Robert Cates
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] exim 4 - relay_from_hosts
Hi all,

I've got exim 4 running on debian etch, using the debian packages
exim4-daemon-heavy, etc., and I chose to use the combined configuration.

I've just gotten spamassassin and clamav integrated, but I now need to set
the server up to allow relaying for my users from home/remote locations. I
of course do not want to open exim up as an open relay, so I thought I'd ask
you all for help first.

With my setup as explained above, what do I need to change in the
configuration (which file(s), etc.) to allow relaying for my roaming users?
They need to authenticate as well I'm sure, but do I need to set something
for that as well?

I hope these are not too broad of questions, but I don't know what else to
include right now.

Thank you all in advance,
Robert

http://newlivehotmail.com