Re: [exim] adding MX records for a second box on LAN

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Phil \(Medway Hosting\)
To: Exim Users List
Betreff: Re: [exim] adding MX records for a second box on LAN

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dr. Scott S. Jones" <scott@???>
To: <exim-users@???>
Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 7:22 PM
Subject: [exim] adding MX records for a second box on LAN

> How then would I add, and where, MX record for my secondary box?

If your domain is the one on your email address, then you need to login to
your control panel at
name-services.com and create a 2nd MX record, although if you are on Comcast
dynamic IP you may need to use a service like dyndns.org if your IP changes
regularly. If it doesn't (like one of mine is dynamic but hasn't changed in
almost 3 years, then you may be lucky and can simply change the IP as and
when.

All the best

Phil

Website Hosting from only £5.00 per month.
www.medwayhosting.com - +44 (0)1634 856965

Digital & Traditional Printing, and much more
www.medwayprint.com - +44 (0)1634 281199