Re: [exim] exim4 and bounce_message_file

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] exim4 and bounce_message_file
On Sat, 2007-07-28 at 00:13 +0200, Bruno CAPELETO wrote:
> I'd like to address that the option "bounce_message_file" is not taken
> into consideration at all on my installation.
>
> Debian Etch (stable)
> Exim 4.63-17
>
> Any idea how to use this option ? Is this a bug ?

You need to provide more information before this can be considered.
Where are you putting it in your config? What log entries do you get
about it, if any?

As you're using Debian, you may need to refer to the documentation which
came with your Exim package, as the Debian config is significantly
different to the default provided with a source installation of Exim.

For the record, bounce_message_file is included in all versions post
4.00.

Graeme