Re: [exim] Procmail

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: Exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Procmail
On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 12:21 +0200, Robby Balona wrote:
> Does anyone have documentatuion on how to add Procmail to Exim so that it
> works system wide and not per mailbox. I have googled .. but found nothing..
>
> I am using Freebsd 6.2 with Spammassasin and this is working but I would
> like to add rules in procmail

Please don't hijack threads to start one of your own - it confuses
threaded mail readers. This thread will now appear as a part of the
conversation about rejection notices.

That aside:

Procmail is an MDA (message delivery agent). It's supposed to work
per-mailbox. What *exactly* are you trying to do with it?

If you want system-wide filtering, why not simply create an Exim system
filter and use that?

Graeme