Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks

Author: Daniel Richard G.
To: Sheri
CC: pcre-dev
Subject: Re: [pcre-dev] More Windows-related/misc. tweaks
Hi Sheri,

On Fri, 2007 Jul 20 17:40:01 -0400, Sheri wrote:

> I wonder if this discussion has any bearing on the fact the pattern
> callouts stopped working in our application with pcre 7.2 (using shared
> library configured with heap for recursion, Windows). Worked with 7.0
> and 7.1. Now the application crashes when PCRE should be accepting the 0
> or 1 result from the callout.

Does it crash at the point when the callout is called, or when it returns?

If possible, it would be good if you could try this with an SVN build, once
my changes go in. Those will shake up many of the import/export directives,
and may straighten out the problem.

--Daniel

--
NAME   = Daniel Richard G.       ##  Remember, skunks       _\|/_  meef?
EMAIL1 = skunk@???        ##  don't smell bad---    (/o|o\) /