[exim] rejection notice

Góra strony
Autor: jean-paul natola
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [exim] rejection notice

Hi everyone,
I changed the default message in my configure file , so in the event the message is not SPAM the user has a way to get whitelisted,

What I'm trying to avoid is the extra 550 in the message-

this what you will get if you send a message that gets classified as spam

smtp;550-This message scored 903.4 points.YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN FLAGGED AS SPAM IF550-YOU RECEIVED THIS NOTICE PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO BOUNCES@??? WITH550 THE WORD REJECTED IN THE SUBJECTLINE.

here's the data that is actually in my config file;

# Reject spam messages with score over 10, using an extra condition.  deny  message = This message scored $spam_score points.YOUR MESSAGE HAS BEEN FLAGGED AS SPAM IF YOU RECEIVED THIS NOTICE PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO  BOUNCES@??? WITH THE WORD REJECTED IN THE SUBJECTLINE.
          Jean-Paul Natola
Local listings, incredible imagery, and driving directions - all in one place! Find it!
http://maps.live.com/?wip=69&FORM=MGAC01