[exim] SMTP connection lost after final dot

Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Luca Bertoncello
To: Exim-Users ML
Betreff: [exim] SMTP connection lost after final dot
Hi, list!

Today have I a very strange problem...

I use monit to monitor my server and it sends sometimes some E-Mails to me,
to advice, for example, that a daemon's PID changed (restart) and so on...

Since today, if SpamAssassin (3.2.2) is started, I see this entry in the
exim_mainlog:

2007-07-26 16:44:41 1IE4Zt-0007x2-FX SMTP connection lost after final dot
H=(ns.lucabert.de) [127.0.0.1] P=smtp

and, of course, the E-Mail will not be delivered.

In the Log of SpamAssassin I can see that the E-Mail will be scanned (in 8.5
seconds?!? Impossible!).

Has someone an idea, why I get this problem?

Thanks
Luca Bertoncello
(lucabert@???)