Re: [exim] copying emails to two smtps

Autor: Renaud Allard
A: Stéphane Konstantaropoulos
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] copying emails to two smtps

Stéphane Konstantaropoulos wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am setting up a testing mail server, in order to test it, I'd like to route
> incoming mails to it but they should also be sent to the current server, how
> do I do that?
>
> Now I have Exim -> iPlanet
>
> I need Exim -> iPlanet
>                     -> Postfix

> In order to have a the end Exim -> Postfix
>
> Is there any way to do that?

Hello,

This is definitely possible, you just have to define another router
before the iPlanet one. This router would be the same as the iPlanet
one, except it will send messages to postfix instead of iPlanet and
allow the next router to be processed. To do this, you have to put the
"unseen" statement in the postfix router to have the next one (iPlanet)
processed anyway.
"unseen" is documented here:
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch15.html