Re: [exim] Unroutable address when bouncing a message to a v…

Autor: Graeme Fowler
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [exim] Unroutable address when bouncing a message to a virtualuser
On Sun, 2007-07-22 at 15:11 +0200, Jürgen Herz wrote:
<snip>
> acl_c0 contains various key/value pairs like uid and mailbox for calling
> maildrop in the transporters. It's populated by a ldap lookup (in
> acl_smtp_rcpt) and I'm using that to test if the message is for one of
> the virtual users.

...which in the case of a locally-generated message won't be populated -
RCPT only exists in an SMTP transaction.

Can you call it somewhere else in the flow, or use the non-smtp ACL to
fill in the gaps? See:

http://www.exim.org/exim-html-current/doc/html/spec_html/ch40.html#SECID190

for additional clues.

Graeme